About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Malaysia
Lovely Plush Garden Shop offers handmade lovely craft & personalized pillow

Sunday 8 January 2012

A humble beginning

This is my 1st time to ever post an entry for a blog and I’m so awaken to start up my shop.*yeay!*

 Somehow, after reading so many admirable blogs both local and overseas, it triggers a little sparks in me to start my own crafting blog shop. Still, it took me weeks to find the courage and the perfect phrase to begin with, I’m pathetically bad at words *sigh*  


Oh well,
I’m here and all set.
I intent that this blog will soon be shared and bring joy + laughter to me as well as others.







Then again I do hope that somebody at least buy a plush or two *teehee*
Thanks for stopping by.



Sincerely,
Lovely Plush Garden <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment